May 15th Graduation Information
students, even though we didn’t officially meet this year. We are planning
a PSHP graduation on Saturday, May 15 and our PSHP Picnic on Friday, May 28
from 11-2. More details later about the picnic and about our plans to
return to classes in August.Blessings, Kathy
Details for Graduation
* Open to any graduating PSHP family
* Saturday, May 15 at 4:00 pm
* Outside on the north grassy area of Asbury United Methodist
* 1500 S. Campbell, Springfield, MO 65807
* Each graduate is welcome to decorate the trunk of a car with their
* Please RSVP to Kathy Love at KALcello@cs.com by April 9 if you
would like to participate
* PSHP will provide a graduation program, sound system, some type of
stage, a FaceBook live stream and live music.
* Graduates will order their own gowns, cap, tassel and bring a
diploma. See below for more information.
* Graduates should arrive at Asbury at 3:30
* A rain plan will be worked out once we know what the Springfield
ordinances are for May 15.
1. If you buy the package, make sure to order a tassel- they are sold
separately. If you are a member, it’s usually a $10 discount.
2. Please order a royal blue gown, royal blue cap, gold tassel, and bring a
ordered or homemade diploma. (HSLDA also sells nice diplomas)