This is just a reminder of the Teacher’s Meeting tomorrow.
9:00 New Adult Teachers please arrive at 9:00 to go over a few
things, before everyone else arrives at 10:00.
10:00 All adult teachers and all student teachers arrive at 10
* If you have not already signed up on line please do that before
tomorrow so you can gain access at the meeting. If you have students
attending PSHP you should register under the student tab, if you are a
teacher without students attending PSHP please register under staff.
* Please bring a laptop as we will be training on the new online
platform: Gibbon by Melanie Bush
* Please bring $3 for lunch, salad, drinks, and cookies
* As you arrive sign up for your choice of pizza and place your
money in the basket
* After our training, we will be looking at organizing flashcards,
theory items, cleaning out folders, assembling teacher folders
12:00ish Lunch of pizza
Register by the downloadable fillable form by clicking the button below,
then print and bring with you on Friday!
You should also register online here at this portal.
Parents registering their students click on Student Applications. Fill out
an Application for each student in your family. If you are a parent and
teacher, a student teacher, or other support staff we will add you as
teachers/staff on the administrative side later. Teachers who are currently
NOT registering any students of PSHP students should click on Staff
Please note the following:
Student Application Form
* Only fill out fields with an *asterisk on them. We are unable to
remove fields or alter drop-down options at this time and do not need the
information from non-required fields.
* Please Note – For students to access their own Portal (to access
schedules, assignments, and lesson plans), please list their email under
* Please enter 2021-2022 as the Anticipated Year of Entry
* Special Needs and Medical Needs are at the parent’s discretion to
share with us. This will be kept confidential for only for the teacher’s
Staff Application Form
* Please upload a photo where it requests Curriculum Vitae.
* Over the next few days, please watch your email for a link to your
Parent, Student, and/or Teacher Portal. Further instructions and information
on using this portal will be sent out closer to September 24.
* See below for registration form that you can print off and fill in.
Please also print out the book list that you need for each of your student’s
classes, including the advance classes that take the high school theory book
list at 1:45. All high school students in advance classes take one of five
theory classes. Check to see what music books that you already have and
don’t need to purchase again. Theory books that are already consumed are
not appropriate to reuse. Please purchase new theory books for each student
each time, unless a good portion of their book has not been used yet. Some
are intended to be used for two years.
Click on the Buttons below for the Book Lists.
Click here for the TEACHER CHART 2021-22