Teachers Notes 10.30.16
Reminders for this week:
- Be sure to send in your class assignments by Sunday night to Jenette Clay: email@example.com
- This Friday, Nov. 4 is our teacher meeting and adult teacher appreciation luncheon. Meet in Room 102-103 at Noon to be treated for a turkey feast.
- Plan to have your Yearbook picture taken this Friday, Nov. 4. It will be a headshot and is very quick.
- Plan what your performing group will perform for Christmas. High school performance classes are on Sat. Dec. 3 at 2:00 at The Springs Church and the elementary and middle school performance classes will be on Friday, Dec. 9 at Asbury scheduled from 10:00-12:30. Keep your December performance time to 7”. So the beginners should play at least 5 songs, but the older groups will have longer songs. Plan accordingly.
- This Friday is the prep day for the Asbury Bazaar, so please be patient and gracious as we share our space with the Asbury members.The kitchen will be busy starting at 9:00 with Asbury members. We will clean up the Fellowship Hall at 3:00, so the women of Asbury can start to decorate at 4:00. We do get to have the Fellowship Hall until 3:00, which is a change from when I printed the schedule.
Thank you for your help in student yearbook pictures last Friday. The Yearbook staff did a great job getting students in and out. Let me know if you have any ideas of how to improve next year.