Hello PSHP Families,
Tomorrow is the day that we have been looking forward to as we start up PSHP
again!!! We have been praying for this day. The first day is always a
little crazy and chaotic, but we ask for your grace as we move forward.
A few notes to help with the craziness of the first day.
1. Music that was ordered will be in the classroom of your students first
class for the day. We have noted that a few things are back ordered, but we
will deliver to classes soon.
2. Beginner classes please meet in the Sanctuary for the first day only. A
teacher will walk you to class after we pray over everyone.
3. If you have any questions, see the people at the Information Table in
the hallway between the east doors and the Fellowship Hall.
4. If you signed up to help, please check the Non-teaching help list for
your assignments. Ask at the Information Table if you have any questions or
need any help.
Set Up Crews-Please try to rearrange the room as little as
possible. If there are tables in the room, and you need the additional
space, please leave the tables up and push towards the wall.
Clean Up Crews-Please restore the room and use the picture of
the room on the back of the door sign as your guide.
5. I have attached the teacher chart, if you want to know your children’s
teachers and their room numbers.
6. High School girls in advance classes will need to order a concert dress
if they did not order one already. See Judy Cymbaluk for more information
or check at the Information Table.
Hall Monitors for September 24
8:45-11:00 Darla Fieker, Hollie Marling
11:00-1:00 Leslie Patterson
1:45-3:45 Elizabeth Ouellette
Notes for Gibbon Website
1. Emails in the future will be coming from Gibbon. Please add the PSHP
email to your folder so it does not go to your SPAM folder or junk folder.
2. Log into Gibbon to see your class schedule, assignments, etc.
3. If you don’t have your Gibbon login, email Melanie Bush at