I pray that everyone is doing well. It is hard to believe that it will be 12 weeks since we have gathered. There are so many things that I don’t know or even know how to plan at this time, but here is what I do know.
I have missed our time together at music contest, music concerts, Friday classes, and our picnic!
There will be a time we will return. Until that time, “Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.” (Romans 12:12)
Love to all!
Pick Up Drive Through Line this Friday, May 29 from 12-2
This Friday, May 29 from 12-2, will be a time for a drive-through at Asbury under the east covered entrance (see notes below). We will be practicing social distancing and the church building and restrooms will not be open. Our hugs will have to be from a distance!! It will be great to see you, but it will have to be with restrictions and respect for all.
- PSHP t-shirts that were ordered will be ready for pick up. Thank you to Andrea McCotter for organizing and labeling the shirts.
- I will have lost and Found items out so they can be claimed.
- You can return any items to PSHP that need to be returned.
- Account Status:
- If you had paid your family bill on March 6, our last Friday, then you would have paid for 21 Fridays and we only met for 19 Fridays. So I would owe you for 2 weeks, plus $5 of the church usage fees. If you want that refunded, please contact me. Otherwise I will credit your account for whenever we meet again. Please email me if you want a refund, so I can write checks ahead of Friday for you to pick up. If you can’t come Friday, please include your address with your email requesting a refund. Kathy Love at KALcello@cs.com.
- If you did not make a payment on March 6, or otherwise had an outstanding balance, please e-mail me so I can give you the exact amount and we can make payment arrangements for the one week of March and any balance. Kathy Love at KALcello@cs.com.
June Pick Up Day to be announced after our Yearbooks have arrived. Hopefully sometime at the end of June. The Yearbook staff has the copy of the yearbook to proof and are busy making adjustments and corrections. This will be returned to TreeRing this week, so they can start production of our yearbook. Thank you to Shelly Pichler and Suzanne Ruble and their staff for completing this during CoVid19.