Hello PSHP Families,
I am looking forward to meeting tomorrow!! Woohoo. Please check out below as this week we are taking class performing ensemble pictures during your class time, so bring your concert dress clothes. Also we will have a graduation meeting at 12:10 in the Sanctuary and a Teacher Meeting at 12:10 in Room 203. Teachers who also have graduating seniors should attend the graduation meeting.
- PSHP t-shirts and Senior t-shirts orders will go through March 4. Check out the table near the Information Desk for colors, prices and sizes. Prices range from $9 for t-shirts to $24 for Graduation hoodies. The exact cost of the t-shirts will not be known until we know the quantity of our order is since there are quantity discounts, but the cost should be between $9 and $11 dollars each.
- Class pictures with their performing ensemble for the yearbook will be on Friday, March 4. Plan to bring your concert dress clothes.
- Graduation Meeting for parents and high school seniors will now be Friday, March 4 at 12:10 in the Sanctuary.
- Student teacher’s luncheon will now be March 11.
- April 29 will be a normal class schedule. The Mock Judging has been canceled this year.
- May 6 will be a normal class schedule. The Music Contest Day has been canceled this year due to our shorter year.
Sign Up Genius sign-ups for Events
- Student teachers please sign up for attending the student teacher luncheon next Friday, March 11, so we can have enough pizza for everyone!
- Adult Teachers please sign up for attending the April 1 teacher luncheon.
- Volunteers needed for the Adult Teacher luncheon on Friday, April 1
Announcements for Friday, March 4
Hall Monitor (Check in at the Information Table each week)
` 11:00-1:00 Jennifer Mitchusson
- Payment Day for March. Please pay your 3 Fridays for March. April’s fees will be adjusted to account for the 6 Fridays that were cancelled in January and February.
- Next Friday, March 11, is our Student Teacher Luncheon of Pizza. Please stop by the Payment Table if you are able to make a $5 or more donation towards the Student teacher pizza and ice cream bar luncheon!
- 10:00 Room Change for the Younger Beginner Violin theory class from Room 150 to Room 100 to combine with the cello theory class. This will only be for a few weeks. Your teachers will escort you to your new room. Please take your instruments and belongings with you!
- Students preparing for Federation, Saturday, March 5 that have Beth Falukos for an accompanist will use Room 150 from 10-11 or from 12:45-1:40. Please coordinate with Dan Updegrave or Kathy Love.
- 8:45 Room Change: Young Beginner Guitar class has a permanent room change from the Nook to the Connections Office in the north hallway across from the church office.
- All performing classes will have their pictures taken tomorrow during their class time. All pictures will be in the Fellowship Hall. Please bring your concert outfits for the yearbook pictures. The instruments will also be in the picture, but orchestra students will not need their bows for the picture. We will plan to
- Picture Make-ups for those that missed their headshots for the Yearbook will also take place tomorrow. You can take these in your concert outfits or another outfit, but plan accordingly. A little bit of your shirt will show in the headshot. All new students this semester should also get their headshot taken.
o Bishko family
o Gardner family
o C. Gibson
o N. Haak
o Harrel boys
o A. Hennum
o Hrycyk family
o A. Hunsaker
o C. Krueger
o L. Mitchusson
o J. O’Donovan
o Al. Pichler
o Poisel family
o Talbot family
o N. Tovar
- Teacher’s Meeting at 12:10 upstairs in Room 203. If you are also a parent of a graduation senior, please skip the teacher’s meeting and attend the graduation meeting in the Sanctuary.
- PSHP will take T-shirt orders from February 11 to March 4.
- Hall Monitor for Friday, March 11
8:45-11:00 Becca Powell
1:45-3:45 Christy Mitchell
- Student Evaluations Done in class during March and sent home with each student
- Student Teacher Luncheon March 11
- Get to Know You BINGO mixer March 11 and March 25.
- Spring Break No classes on March 18
- Hand Me Around Clothing, Music, and Book March 25
- Friend’s Meeting Friday, March 25 at 12:10 in Room 203