Hello PSHP Families,
Please see below for notes for both this week and at the bottom for the near
Hall Monitors for September 23, 2022 (Meet at the Information Table for more
8:45-11:00 Cindy Villegas, Kelsey Bailey
1:45-3:45 Leanne Williams
NOTES for Friday, September 23, 2022
1. This Friday is our first payment day. Each month, September through
April, you will pay for 3 Fridays of classes and a $7 church usage fee. The
payment table will be open from 8:45 to 3:00 and is located in the
Fellowship Hall, just outside of the Sanctuary.
2. All parents are invited to attend the PSHP Friends’ Meeting, Friday,
September 23 at 12:10 in Room 203. We are the behind the scenes group who
plans events for PSHP students, families, and teachers. Feel free to bring
your lunch with you. This is a great way to connect with other families.
3. If you don’t have your Gibbon login or have any Gibbons quesitons email
Le Ann Price at <mailto:PSHPenroll@gmail.com> PSHPenroll@gmail.com
4. Families that were registered in Gibbon last year, should be able to log
in and add siblings. Don’t worry if you have trouble with Gibbons, as we
have been having trouble also!
Hall Monitors for September 30, 2022 (Meet at the Information Table for more
8:45-11:00 Amanda Demster, Sam Snow, Kelsey Cain
11:00-1:00 Kaylin Joseph
1:45-3:45 Amanda Gann
1. Pizza Day is Friday, September 30. Please order your pizza by the slice
on the sign-up genius link. Deadline to order is Wednesday, September 28 at
2. PSHP Family Picnic Day is Saturday, October 1 at Smith Park from
11:30-2:30. Address is 1536 E. Division. Bring your lunch and a dessert to
share. There is a softball diamond, tennis court, playground equipment, and
a covered pavilion. Bring the whole family.
3. Saturday, October 8 at 7:00 pm at Evangel Chapel Auditorium is the
Heritage of Hymns Concert. This is a free concert that has an offering.
4. Saturday, October 15 at 7:30 is the Springfield Symphony Concert at
JKHammons Hall. Concert will include Brahms 4th Symphony and Barber’s
Violin Concerto. Student tickets can be bought at the box office for $12