1. Friends’ Meeting at 12:10 in Room 203 tomorrow April 22. We are busy planning for the end of the year! Many hands makes for a lot of fun for all, as well as light work. All parents are welcome. Feel free to bring your lunch also.
2. See below for a link to the TreeRing website to order our PSHP yearbooks. There is a free personalized page if you order between now and May 7. Students on the Yearbook team will be reimbursed for the $19 for all of their help with the yearbook this year.
3. OPEN HOUSE Flier-Please share the attached flier with anyone who would like to come to an open house for PSHP. The first one is April 22, then May 13. Tours are scheduled for 9:15, 10:15, and 1:15.
4. Masks are no longer required on Fridays, but you are still welcome to wear one if you wish. Thank you for your patience as we navigated through this.
5. FUNdraiser Performers-Turn in a registration entry form by April 22, if you would like to perform at our FUNdraiser on Friday, May 20 from 5:30-7:30 at Asbury. We will listen to groups on April 29.
6. Combined rehearsals for high school students in advanced classes on the combined pieces of Agnus Dei, The Lord Bless You and Keep You, and Great I Am, will be on the following Fridays: April 29, May 6, May 13, and May 20 at Noon in the Sanctuary.
7. Prize store has been moved to Friday, May 13! We can still use prizes for that. Anything from rosin, tuners, gift cards, crafts, gently used items etc.
8. Composition Recital is Friday, May 13 at 4:00 in the Sanctuary. Come hear their wonderful compositions.
9. Save May 20, from 5:30-7:30 for our PSHP FUNdraiser at Asbury. We are collecting items for a cake walk and baskets for the silent auction. You can donate a whole basket, donate money for items, or bring items and we can assemble the baskets. Ideas are at the Information Table.
10. Final Concerts for all classes:
Monday, May 23 at 6:00 at Asbury. All beginner, intermediate classes and younger classes and younger choirs. See Master schedule if you are uncertain.
Tuesday, May 24 6:00 at Asbury for all Advanced Classes (high school classes, as well as combined pieces.)
YEARBOOK – TREE RING WEBSITE (www.treering.com)
- Play and Sing His Praises is using Tree Ring to build the yearbook. That means your yearbooks have a personal touch: your book includes two free pages for you to personalize with your photos and your memories.
- Get started by creating your free account!
- You can personalize and order your book for $18.93 until May 7, 2022. (The personal pages are totally optional, so if you just want the more traditional yearbook, that’s okay, too.)
- Create My FREE Account