Hello PSHP Families,
We had a great first day last Friday. I am looking forward to a wonderful
year of making music and glorifying God.
1. Music that has been ordered will be delivered to classes soon. Some of
the music is still on backorder.
2. All students can report directly to their classrooms from now on. The
Teacher Chart that is attached has room numbers if you need a refresher. If
your child ever has any questions they can ask at the information desk,
which is close to the east doors.
3. Your fees include two hours per week. If your child can not take their
theory class due to a scheduling conflict, please plan on attending an
Independent Theory Class. There are 3 choices for this class:
12:45 Room 210-211
2:45 Room 205
10:00 Wiggle Room off of the Sanctuary
4. Orchestra classes have delayed seat tryouts until next week, Friday
5. If you signed up to help, please check the Non-teaching help list for
your assignments. Ask at the Information Table if you have any questions or
need any help.
* Set Up Crews-Please try to rearrange the room as little as
possible. If there are tables in the room, and you need the additional
space, please leave the tables up and push towards the wall. There will be
post-it notes and pictures on the classroom doors that you are assigned to.
Many rooms will have to have extra chairs. Some rooms will need tables for
theory, as well as a keyboard. Keyboards are stored in the Music Library or
on the second floor storage closet near Room 203.
* Clean Up Crews-Please restore the room and use the picture of the
room on the back of the door sign as your guide.
6. I have attached the teacher chart, if you want to know your children’s
teachers and their room numbers.
7. High School girls in advance classes will need to order a concert dress
if they did not order one already. See Hannah Hood for more information or
check at the Information Table.
Last Year’s Yearbooks
Last year’s yearbooks are here and will be at the Information Table. Each
book that was ordered has your name on the back of the book. Please be sure
to take the right book. People at the Information Table will cross your
name off of the list.
Yearbook Class for this Year
If you signed up as an adult or student to help with Yearbook, please meet
tomorrow at 12:10 in Room 210-211. We are still looking for some more
students to help with Yearbook.
Hall Monitors for September 16, 2022 (Meet at the Information Table for more
8:45-11:00 Cindy Villegas, Andrea McConnell
11:00-1:00 Amy Arbuckle, Rachel Bell
1:45-3:45 Hollie Marling
Notes for Gibbon Website
1. Emails in the future will be coming from Gibbon. Please add the PSHP
email to your folder so it does not go to your SPAM folder or junk folder.
2. Log into Gibbon to see your class schedule, assignments, etc.
3. If you don’t have your Gibbon login or have any Gibbons quesitons email
Le Ann Price at PSHPenroll@gmail.com
4. Families that were registered in Gibbon last year, should be able to log
in and add siblings. Don’t worry if you have trouble with Gibbons, as we
have been having trouble also!