Parent, Student and Teacher Notes for 1.19.2018
Please be extra careful in the guitar hallways and main hallway tomorrow. Most of the exposed wall is covered, but they have not drywalled the bottom 3 feet. Please keep all siblings that aren’t in a class with you and well supervised, as I don’t want anyone to be injured.
Class Notes for Friday, January 19, 2018
8:45-11:00 Amber Neil, Angie Richardson, Amanda Gann
11:00-1:00 Tessa Zundel
12:45-2:45 Ginger Nugent, Katy Mills
1:45-3:45 Kristin McIntyre
PSHP Board: Cheryl Pursselley
- Payment is due to for 3 Fridays in January You will be credited for the 2 Fridays that we missed on the May bill.
- All Beginner Classes in Orchestra and Band will meet in their small classes and not the big combined group for the next 3 Fridays.
- All Intermediate Band classes will also meet in their small classes; please remember to bring Band Book #2, as well as Patriotic Favorites and Film Favorites.
- PSHP T-shirt orders will start tomorrow. Stop by the Information Table to look at the choices. Thanks to Tracy Yohn for organizing this. Cost will be under $10, but won’t be decided for sure until we know our quantity ordered.
- Friends of PSHP will meet at 12:10 in Room 203. We will be planning for the Student Teacher Luncheon (February 9) and discussing decorations for the PSHP Banquet (March 3). All parents are welcome to join us. Feel free to bring your lunch while we meet.
- Please update your 2018 Calendar with all of the PSHP events.I have included a master schedule that was up to date as of yesterday. Our final concerts will probably be at Praise Assembly on May 21 and May 22, but the location has not been confirmed yet. Stay tuned.
- Deadline for OPTIONAL Federated Junior Festival is February 9 for the event on Saturday, March 24 at Evangel. Entry cost is $16. See Kathy Love if you are interested. More details in the attached PSHP schedule.
- Brahms and any Beethoven students have a performance, Tuesday, January 23. Arrive by 12:30 at Christ Episcopal Church at 601 E. Walnut. We will be performing our of Patriotic Favorites. Guys wear red ties, please. They would like a few people to help with reading something for their program. Perform 1:00-1:25.
- Heather Nelson is looking for students to help sing at a funeral this Saturday morning. Rehearsal at 9:30 am in Republic and they will be finished by 11:00. Contact her for rehearsal tracks if you are interested at 417-693-6369.