Orchestra: Beginner Orchestra Assignments for 9.20.2019
- Each class worked on sitting posture and playing position. Book page 2 and page 3.
- Please practice where your D and A string are located on your instrument
- Check the front of your books for ways to use the online resources with your book.
- Notes for beginner students and parents:
- Please do not turn the pegs yet, unless you are an experienced string player. It is very easy to break a string.
- You may turn the fine tuners to make small adjustments to your string pitches
- Please do not use the bow yet. We will add the bow after we learn our first 8 notes.
- Be sure to only store your instrument in a safe place that is not too hot or too cold.
Also see your individual instrument assignments if listed below: