Notes for Friday, December 21, 2018
- The picture packages are ready. If you were not able to pick them up at our performance at Barnes and Noble on Tuesday, December 11 please let me know so we can arrange to meet.
- For those high school students performing at the nursing homes on Friday, December 21 (Brahms, Bel Canto, and any Beethoven and Concert Choir students) we will be having London Calling catering our lunch that day at Asbury. The lunch is open to any PSHP student or family that want to have lunch with us at Asbury from 12:00-1:15. I have an order form of the 6 pasty’s that we can choose from and their other options. Please place your order by December 19 at midnight. Lunch will be from $8-$12 depending on your add-ons.
4 meat options and 2 vegetarian
- Choice 1: Steak and Cheddar
- Choice 2: BBC=Smoked Bacon, Boursin Cheese (soft French cheese with garlic), and Chicken
- Choice 3: Bangers and Mash (Sausage and potato)
- Choice 4: Bombay Vegetarian
- Choice 5: Gluten Free (Shepherd’s Pie)
- Choice 6: Vegetarian Cheese and Onion
Price Options with tax:
Package 1: $8.54 for just 1 large pasty
Package 2: $10.98 ! large pasty, side of chips or slaw, and a canned drink
Package 3: $11.88 1 large pasty, side of chips or slaw, plus an English canned drink
- Friday, December 21: High school students in high school groups (Beethoven, Brahms, Concert Choir, and Bel Canto) have nursing home performances:
Arrive 20 minutes before each performance. Wear concert clothes with some red, green, gold, or silver accents.
11:00 Perform at Creekside at Elfindale, 1601 S. Fort, Springfield (1 mile west of Asbury)
12:20 Lunch at Asbury with London Calling catering. Place your order or you can bring your lunch.
2:00 Perform at Glendale Gardens, 3535 E. Cherokee, close to the E. Sunshine Sam’s Club. Allow plenty of time to arrive on time, as the area at Sunshine and Hwy 65 is always very congested this time of year.
No classes on Friday, December 21 (just performances at 2 nursing homes) or December 28.
Classes resume January 4th.
Calendar: PSHP SCHEDULE – MASTER 2018-2019
Handbook: PSHP HANDBOOK – MASTER V1, 2018