Graduation Notes for 4.28.2018
Friday, April 27
- Drop off food for reception on Saturday afternoon in the Asbury kitchen. Please label PSHP Grad.
- Sign up to volunteer for a few food items needed for Graduation Reception. Thank you!!!
- Fill free to bring any finger foods for our Graduation celebration and reception
- 12:00 Practice in the Sanctuary for Graduation music (all students who have the following music)
- 12:00 Agnus Dei
- 12:15 The Lord Bless You and Keep You
- 12:45 Graduates meet in the Sanctuary for instructions
- 1:00 Beethoven Musicians meet to practice Pomp and Circumstance with the Graduates in the sanctuary. It is a very easy arrangement and I will have extras of the music if you don’t have it.
- 3:00 Set-Up Graduation Presentation Tables and Photo Booth in the Fellowship Hall
- 4:45 Brahms will leave all of the chairs in the Sanctuary
Saturday, April 28
- 12:00 Set-Up
- 1:30 Musicians arrive for warm-up. Wear concert black clothes.
- Advance Guitars and Classical Guitars Room 120
- Beethoven and Brahms on stage, cases TBD
- SWE in Youth Room
- Concert Choir/Bel Canto in Room 102-103
- Graduates in Choir/Music Room
Photo Booth Pictures
- 2:00 Sanctuary Doors open for seating and for Prelude music
- 2:30 Graduation Begins
Reception immediately following in the Fellowship Hall
Enjoy the Graduate Presentation Tables
Take advantage of the Photo Booth opportunity