Hello PSHP Families,
Tomorrow is the day that we have been looking forward to as we start up PSHP
for a new year!!! We have been praying for this day. The first day is
always a little crazy and chaotic, but we ask for your grace as we move
forward. Please pray for our students and teachers as we begin our new
A few notes to help with the craziness of the first day.
1. Music that has been ordered will be in the classroom of your students
first class for the day. Please note that many things are back ordered, but
will be delivered to classes soon.
2. Beginner classes that start at 8:45, please meet in the Sanctuary for
the first day only. A teacher will walk you to class after we pray over
3. Any student that is new to Asbury or needs to know where your room is,
please meet in the Fellowship Hall area 10 minutes before the start of your
4. If you have any questions, see the people at the Information Table in
the hallway between the east doors and the Fellowship Hall.
5. If you signed up to help, please check the Non-teaching help list for
your assignments. Ask at the Information Table if you have any questions or
need any help.
* Set Up Crews-Please try to rearrange the room as little as
possible. If there are tables in the room, and you need the additional
space, please leave the tables up and push towards the wall. There will be
post-it notes and pictures on the classroom doors that you are assigned to.
Many rooms will have to have extra chairs. Some rooms will need tables for
theory, as well as a keyboard. Keyboards are stored in the Music Library or
on the second floor storage closet near Room 203.
* Clean Up Crews-Please restore the room and use the picture of the
room on the back of the door sign as your guide.
6. I have attached the teacher chart, if you want to know your children’s
teachers and their room numbers.
7. High School girls in advance classes will need to order a concert dress
if they did not order one already. See Hannah Hood for more information or
check at the Information Table.
Last Year’s Yearbooks
Last year’s yearbooks are here and will be at the Information Table. Each
book that was ordered has your name on the back of the book. Please be sure
to take the right book. People at the Information Table will cross your
name off of the list.
Yearbook Class for this Year
If you signed up as an adult or student to help with Yearbook, please meet
tomorrow at 12:10 in Room 210-211. This way you can meet each other and
work out your schedule.
Hall Monitors for September 9, 2022 (Meet at the Information Table for more
8:45-11:00 Andrea McConnell, Kelsey Bailey
11:00-1:00 Becky Sexton
12:45-2:45 Janette Shipley
1:45-3:45 Amanda Gann
Notes for Gibbon Website
1. Emails in the future will be coming from Gibbon. Please add the PSHP
email to your folder so it does not go to your SPAM folder or junk folder.
2. Log into Gibbon to see your class schedule, assignments, etc.
3. If you don’t have your Gibbon login or have any Gibbons questions email
Le Ann Price at PSHPenroll@gmail.com
4. Families that were registered in Gibbon last year, should be able to log
in and add siblings. Don’t worry if you have trouble with Gibbons, as we
have been having trouble also!
Hall Monitors for September 16, 2022
8:45-11:00 Cindy Villegas, Andrea McConnell
11:00-1:00 Amy Arbuckle, Rachel Bell
1:45-3:45 Hollie Marling
Can be Found Here in the Calendar Handbooks Schedules Tab of this website.