Hello PSHP Families and Students
We are gearing up for Contest on March 31 with beautiful music!! Please save the whole day on March 31 as the schedule will be a warm-up and performance time in the Sanctuary with the judges These will be scheduled one performing class at a time from 8:00 to 5:00. See the schedule for warm-up, performance, then yearbook pictures directly following their performance. Please wear your concert clothes for warm-up, performance, and pictures. Check the Handbook if you have any questions.
Contest Day Information:
- PSHP T-shirts and PSHP graduation shirts will be here March 31 at the Payment Table.
- The Payment Table will be open March 31 from 9:00-12:00, then 1:00-3:30.
- Make Up pictures for individual head shot pictures for the Yearbook will be tomorrow. Please stop by the photo area directly outside of the Sanctuary anytime tomorrow except during lunchtime from 12-1.
- PSHP will be monitoring the possible severe weather on Friday. We will alert you if we need to take shelter.
- Graduates please turn in you $25 to the Payment Table and turn in your filled out form to the Information Table.
6 Laura Krurger’s theory classes are looking for any old donated cell phones to play Kahoots to test their musical knowledge. Please turn in any to the Information Table
7 Stop by the Information Table to pick up information about ordering Yearbooks. There are three different flyers with TreeRing information. Congratulations to Arielle Mann who won the Yearbook design cover. If you are interested in a tribute for a senior please talk to Shelly Pichler at 417-838-2730 and don’t work directly with TreeRing. If you are wanting to create the free personalized pages contact Treering directly.
- 8. Adjusted schedule on Friday, March 31. No music theory classes. The only events that will happen on this day are warm-up and contest for all performing groups and taking class pictures.
- 9. No classes on Friday, April 7 during Easter Break!
- Federation Comments from March 4 at Evangel will be at the Payment Table ready for you to pick up. Please be sure to share this with your teacher.
- If you are normally on a Set Up, Mid-Day or Clean Up Crew, please try to help out when you are at Asbury tomorrow. I have attached a schedule of the rooms we are using and when they will be finished up.
- Teachers and Student Teachers please RSVP by signing up for our meeting next month at our Luncheon on April 14. Deadline to RSVP is April 5.
- Student teacher sign up:
- Adult teacher sign up:
Friday, April 14
Hall Monitors (Bring goodies to donate to the Coffee Bar to sell. The profits of the Coffee Bar are donated to PSHP.)
8:45-11:00 Alicia McKnight, Sharon McElwrath
11:00-1:00 Debbie Freeland
12:45-2:45 Stephanie Davies
1:45-3:45 Anna Haak
Upcoming Community Concert Opportunities
- Saturday, April 22 at 7:30 at JKH Hall. Springfield Symphony will present a Swan Lake with the St Louis Ballet. Please purchase a ticket. Student tickets are $12.50 if paid by cash and a little more expensive if paid by credit card.
Prayer Concerns- Lord hear our prayers
- Allison Pichler for her illnesses from Lyme’s Disease that have been going on all year.
- Families affected by the weather and the upcoming severe weather.
- Kristin Gram’s mom passed away this week. We hope to see Kristin Gram back at PSHP on April 14.
- Many people who have sickness or sickness in their families.
- Amber Phillip’s moms chemo treatments.
- Sally Doyle for her wrist.
- Beth Falukos’ daughter in-law Hannah, will have surgery in April to remove a tumor.